Time to Shine is looking for Learning Difficulties Specialists.
There is a unique opportunity to join Time to Shine
In brief, you must hold:
- a current Working with Children Check
- a Primary teaching degree and a degree or similar in Learning Difficulties
- At least five years of experience teaching children with LD and/or SLD
The right Educational Specialist will:
- Have a thorough knowledge of and skills in both explicit and direct instruction
- Have an innate desire to make a difference with children with LD
- Work hard to plan, educate and inspire students using only evidence based programs
- Read, understand and share in Time to Shine’s philosophy
Time to Shine
We would love to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out our contact form.
Alternatively, you can contact Kate (Sydney) directly by phone or email.
Phone: 0414 555 916